Thursday, March 14, 2013

Ciara Annex Magazine Cover... March-May Issue

Ciara, photographed by Bradford Rogne, sizzles on the cover of Annex magazine’s March/April/May 2013 issue sporting designs by Ellery and IIMUAII by Elena Slivnyak. Speaking with Annex about “One Woman Army”( her upcoming album), Ciara stated: “I am approaching this record in a different way than I have any other project before. While recording “One Woman Army” I have been running towards my fears and allowing myself to be vulnerable in many ways; for the first time I allowed myself to be completely open in the music making process. I can honestly say this is the most fun that I’ve ever had making an album.” She continued, revealing her inspirations. “I really love listening to artists like Lana Del Ray, Kendrick Lamar, Drake just to name a few. However, I continue to find inspiration from the generation of greats such as Michael Jackson, Prince and Madonna.”

No comments:

Post a Comment