Saturday, March 9, 2013

Jessica Simpson Reveals Gender Of Baby No.2 In ELLE's April 2013 Issue

Jessica Simpson's daughter Maxwell is going to be getting a... little sister! She’s got baby number two on the way and Jessica Simpson is looking hotter than ever on the cover of ELLE magazine’s April 2013 issue. 
Jessica Simpson was just pregnant at this time last year, and she's doing it all over again as she revealed at the end of 2012 that she was pregnant with baby number 2 already. 
While showing off her baby bump in a form-fitting dress from Narciso Rodriguez, the 32-year-old posed for the Carter Smith photo shoot and revealed the sex of her baby.  
And… it’s a girl! During her interview, Miss Simpson referred to her bundle of joy as a “she”!

In regards to her daughter’s sense of style, the blonde bombshell hopes she’s girly. 
“Ah swear, ah will croak if she asks me for a pair of Nikes instead of Christian Louboutins!" 

The fashion designer touched on the trials and tribulations of dealing with the media and said, "I'm still standin'. I grew up very strong! You know, my father used to be an adolescent therapist. I remember sitting at his office, watching the girls walkin' in and out. Kids doin' coke at 16...heroin. Pregnant at 14. I could see what I didn't want to be."

No comments:

Post a Comment