Saturday, September 6, 2014

Kim K Addresses Reports She Was Pissed Over Exclusion Of Kanye's Surname

It was reported that Kim was angry at the GQ awards after she was addressed without West added to her name.While receiving her award,she said It's Kim Kardashian West...I want to thank GQ for making me Woman of the Year, and my husband for making me feel like woman of the year every day. She took to social media to address the reports and made it clear she was joking "Big thanks 2 Dylan Jones 4 giving me the award! I wasn't annoyed that he announced me as Kim Kardashian, I was being playful adding West.Don't know why a negative spin has to be added to reportings! I'm truly so honored and can't wait to share more beautiful Tom Munro pics!Still can't believe my British GQ cover is out! The awards were so much fun & such an honor to win woman of the year!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment