Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Chris Brown Speaks On His Relationship With Rihanna, Says Hitting Her Is The Greatest Regret Of His Life



Chris Brown's career was forever altered after he brutally beat Rihanna during an argument the night before the Grammys in 2009. Although Rihanna has forgiven him, Chris continues to face a public backlash against his actions from angry fans. 
Chris Brown calls the incident the "biggest regret" of his life..
He was sentenced to a five-year probation and six months of community service by a court after admitting to the assault. 

Due in part to the fact that the pair have reconciled, they’ve faced a fresh onslaught from domestic abuse campaigners and the general public.

Chris Brown tells The Mirror;
“Sometimes you row, you fight, with the one you love and things get said, stuff spirals.
“That night was the deepest regret of my life, the biggest mistake.
"But she loves me – what can I say? I’m forgiven… but, yes, I worked hard for it.”
“I’ve learned a lot since that night and I’ve grown up. I was very young and I took a lot of stuff, fame, for granted."
“I didn’t understand it. The support from those who do know me and the fans, who are incredible, got me through.”

No comments:

Post a Comment