Thursday, February 21, 2013

Happy 25th Birthday Rihanna

 The Barbados beauty turned 25 today. 
She posted on her instagram page, 
"Already started celebrating MY birthday!!! Haa #PoItUpPoItUp," she wrote on Instagram along with her picture relaxing near a pool side. 
The Diamonds singer was spotted wearing black Harem pants, a cap, Chanel pumps and also a crop top from her latest River Island range.
"I know you want my cropped knot tank #RIHforRiverIsland," she added. 


There are rumors that her on-off boyfriend Chris Brown is planning to propose to Rihanna at her dinner party, which will be attended by her parents, cousins and friends. According to a report by mediatakeout, the engagement ring is 10 carats and it cost him around £2.27m ($3.5 million). The report says that Brown even asked her parents for their daughter's hand in marriage and Rihanna's father, Ronald Fenty even approved it.
"Of course they'd have my blessing," the 54-year-old Barbadian told Now magazine, "I would be ecstatic. I like Chris. He's a very old- fashioned kind of guy, with straight-up morals and he's always been very decent to me." 

Old fashioned I agree...straight up morals & decent, not so much...
Happy Birthday Rihanna!

No comments:

Post a Comment